BIG SAVINGS – WEEKLY DEALS
THIS WEEKS BIG DEAL:
Get this weeks deals below:
- Silverstream – FREE Trial
2. Great gift for Mom, or yourself, and a discount!
3. Enter for a chance to win:
4. Wonderful detox to great for summer and a FREE TRIAL
Savings tip of the week: Stock up on fresh fruit when it is n sale and freeze for smoothies and baking later!
5 Great Money Saving Tips
- Save food scraps: Keep carrot ends and peelings, celery leaves, garlic trimmings, the outer layers of onions, and wilting herbs and their bare stems (such as parsley and thyme) in a resealable bag. Store shrimp shells or chicken bones in a separate bag and freeze to make stock from scratch whenever the mood strikes (Tip: Remove onion skins before using; they can turn a perfect stock into a bitter one).
- Skip the Paper Towels: Save money by not buying paper towels instead buy a few microfiber towels that grab dirt like a magnet and when they are dirty just throw them in the ash and reuse!
- Organized Pantry: Spend less by storing your foods in air-tight containers in the pantry! They will last longer and you will know when you are running low.
- Lower the Water Temp: Lower the water heater temperature to 120 degrees to save on heat loss. The exception is the dishwasher make sure you have a “heat boost” this needs to sun at 140 degrees. Lower the temperature can save you up to $450 a year!
- Catch Rain: Save on your water bill by setting up containers to catch rainfall from your gutters and reuse the water in the garden and yard.